Nurse, Clinical Appeals (RN or LPN) - Full-Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08648-138571
PARALLON BUSINESS PERFORMANCE GROUP has the following opportunity available with the Richmond Shared Services Center, 7300 Beaufont Springs Drive, Richmond, Virginia.
NURSE - CLINICAL APPEALS
This applicant must be an RN or LPN with current state licensure and must be able to accommodate a Monday thru Friday work schedule, from 8:30AM to 5:00PM.
THE CLINICAL APPEALS SPECIALIST will handle appeals requiring clinical input or interpretation as well as, monitor insurance denials.
* Run appropriate reports and contacting insurance companies to resolve claims denied for clinical reasons
* Identify coding or clinical documentation issues and works to correct the errors in a timely manner
* Identify problem accounts and escalate them as appropriate
* Update patient account records to identify action taken on the account
* Work with guarantors to secure payment on account balances outstanding for clinical reasons
We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K.
* At least one year of CASE MANAGEMENT experience required
* Relevant education may substitute experience requirement
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE - State RN or LPN License required
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Parallon is an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA Holdings, Inc.) and is a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services. Parallon supports healthcare providers in the areas of revenue cycle (billing, collections, denial management), technology, patient registration, insurance verification, and health informationmanagement.
Last Edited: 09/15/2017