OB Technician - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/20/2017
END DATE 5/17/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09726-45728
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER INDEPENDENCE, MO
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features the following:
* Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
* An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
* Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
* An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
* Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
* Women s Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
* Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
* High School Diploma; graduate of a surgical tech/OB tech program preferred.
* Current CNA or EMT license or graduate of a Surgical Tech/OB Tech Program required and current BLS required.
* One year of OB Tech experience preferred
Last Edited: 02/18/2017