This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 7/26/2018
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
* Proven development ability in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g / 12c
* Data Warehouse Dimensional Modeling experience. Strong in Kimball design preferred
* 3+ years experience developing with ODI and implementing data integration processes from multiple data sources using provide data mart and data warehouse methodology best practices and best practices in ODI data integration design and execution.
* Strong SQL and PL/SQL skills
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2+ years Oracle Data Integrator hands-on development experience
* 3+ years experience developing a data warehouse with Kimball methodology
* 5+ years Oracle PL/SQL experience (writing SQL, Execution Plans, Designing DDL and DML modeling)
* Experience with development of Data Validation processes and comparing ETL output for accuracy
* Experience with implementation of heterogeneous data sources from source to target system
* Experience with implementation of ODI Lifecycle management processes including backups, migrations, and security
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, NuWave Solutions is a Certified Small Business, technology innovator and leader in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI)/Analytics, Data Warehousing (DW)/ETL and Software Development & Integration services. We have extensive experience implementing Data and Analytics Solutions across the Public Sector, primarily in the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Communities.
* Location of Position: Washington, DC
* Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): CONUS
* If Travel is required, how much? 10%
* Work Schedule: Day Shift
* NuWave Solutions is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability