This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 2/23/2018
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionWe are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Operations Associate Duties:
* Ensure that all merchandise and product received at the store is processed in accordance with established programs and procedures and that the department area is organized and maintained
* Ensure that all other Freight Flow processes are executed, including transfers, RTVs, claims, key recs, misdirected freight processing, etc.
* Assist manager with department scheduling, directing workflow, daily associate assignments, and monitoring the freight flow process
* Help communicate information to department associates regarding Company initiatives, programs, promotions, etc., and train new and current associates on freight flow procedures as needed
* Assist the store management team with general supervision in the store in accordance with Company policies and procedures, including opening and closing the store
* Perform Front End and cash office functions
* Process firearms sales in compliance with State and Federal ATF regulations.
* Assist the store management team in achieving or maintaining a shrink level of equal to or less than the goal set by the Corporate Loss Prevention Department by maintaining Company loss prevention standards and controls in the Department
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
QualificationsSuccess Profile :
* Prior shipping/receiving experience preferred
* Prior retail experience preferred
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK' Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://dsg.contacthr.com/58157360.jpg /