Operations Coordinator 9/19/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Training Coordinator responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training Coordinators are responsible for managing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
* Map out annual training plans for management, customer support and more
* Develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
* Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
* Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
* Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
* Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
* Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
* Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
* Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
* Research and recommend new training methods.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) a must;
* Associates or Bachelor degree strongly preferred and advanced degree a plus.
* Two plus years of facility management and automotive manufacturing experience
* Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
* Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
* Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* MS Office proficiency
* Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
* Strong communication skills
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 65303BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.