This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/27/2017
DS Services of America, Inc.
Grand Prairie, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview of the Operations (Branch) Manager
This position is responsible for providing leadership and management to all areas of the branch to insure growth and company goals are met.
* Accountable for the production costs, branch revenues and branch growth goals.
* Train, coach and motivate to ensure customer satisfaction and associates safety.
* Direct the activities to include any or all of the branch associates.
* Maintain a positive, proactive working environment by developing an annual operating plan.
* Maintain production and inventory records.
* Provide weekly/monthly reports as required.
* Ensure adherence to all applicable local, state, federal and company policies and procedures.
* BA/ BS Degree or a minimum three years supervisory management experience in a distribution environment.
* Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
* Ability to effectively manage, develop and train direct reports to support the company vision, goals and objectives.
* Strong knowledge of financials, financial analysis and Profit & Loss.
* Ability to lead, organize and build effective and diverse teams.
* Ability to listen and respond to information effectively and influence decision makers.
* Strong sales techniques, communications, negotiation and customer service skills.
* Ability to be innovative and creative.
* Ability to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy.
* CDL/Class B license preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Ability to pass Company pre-employment background check and drug screening test.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled