Operations Support Specialist - Fort Washington PA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
Fort Washington, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For an Operations Specialist I / Support Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Integrated Service business group within Aon Affinity in our Fort Washington PA office.
Your Impact as an Operations Specialist
* Issue binders, policies and policy endorsements
* Track and follow up on binder subjectivities
* Create invoices for policies and endorsements
* Continually assess incoming client and carrier inquiries and independently prioritize work based on criticality
* Complete claim history and loss run requests
* Respond to carrier requests for policy documents
* Create and send renewal solicitations
* Respond to broker inquiries via email and facilitate broker changes
* Create non-renewal and conditional renewal notices in ODEN
* Assist Accounting Operations to resolve financial questions and issues
* Investigate undeliverable mail
* Quality check fulfillment
* Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Strong, accurate keyboarding / data entry skills
* Strong PC skills ability to quickly learn and master multiple applications/policy management systems
* Ability to multi-task and independently prioritize work to ensure all work is processed within established Service Level Agreements
* Strong communication and writing skills
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
* Good interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
* Independent problem solving skills
* Ability to apply basic math skills
* Demonstrated use of sound judgment skills with solid decision-making abilities
* Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
* Customer service experience a plus
* Two years general office experience
* Data entry experience
* Insurance experience preferred
* Customer service experience preferred
* High School Diploma or GED
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2437493
LOCATION: United States, PA, Fort Washington