Outside Parts Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 11/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTEC Equipment, the west's premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,200 employees in 24 locations in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated.
Our Medford, OR dealership is a Mack and Volvo heavy-duty truck dealership featuring sales, parts, and service. We have an opportunity for a customer and sales-driven Outside Parts Sales Representative who wants to be part of continuing to drive our aggressive growth and status as a leader in the industry. Our sales reps receive competitive salary + commission structures with business expenses paid by TEC.
In addition to selling OEM brand parts, we stock most vendor lines. View our parts line card here: https://www.tecequipment.com/files/resources/parts-line-card.pdf.
What we offer:
* Large parts inventory to sell from. Our substantial volume gives us purchasing power, resulting in savings you can pass on to the customer.
* Positive, busy work environment.
* Competitive/top commission structures for producing sales people.
* Biweekly salary.
* All business expenses paid by the company and use of company car for business. You shouldn't have to pay to succeed. We will take care of you!
* Although we want you to work hard for your customers, we do offer flexible hours for work-life balance.
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
* Identify, profile, and call on prospective customers within assigned territory, developing and applying strategy as necessary to obtain orders. You must be comfortable with extensive cold calling.
* Ensure customer satisfaction from start of sale to delivery of parts, resolving any issues that may occur.
* Thoroughly complete all processes and required paperwork (quotes, call reports, truck transactions, financing, warranty, etc.).
* Maintain contact with existing customers in relation to their needs; connect customers to other internal departments as needed (e.g., finance, service, parts, insurance, and collision center).
* Stay up-to-date on inventory, market, and customer trends.
Apply today if you have the following:
* Experience with heavy duty truck parts sales (outside sales experience preferred)
* Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with customers
* Drive to succeed and continuously drive sales and look for new opportunities
* Organizational and time management skills
* Valid driver's license
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Since this position requires driving, employment after offer is also contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.