Outside Sales Representative New Branch Location - Totowa, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 3/25/2018
Perth Amboy, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The primary function of the Outside Sales Representative (OSR) is to generate profitable sales from the rental of the Pump & Power division s fleet of equipment specifically Large Generators, Air Compressors, Temperature Control, and Desiccant Dehumidifiers. This position will be based out of our new branch in Totowa, NJ and would cater to the Market Segments geared towards those customers who consistently use equipment for either short term use or long term projects including Sand Blasting, Industrial Coating, Painting, Power Plants, Surface Preparation Contractors, Manufacturing/Processing Plants, Large Venues, Special Event Contractors/Coordinators, Facility Maintenance Contractors, Tent Rental Companies, Party Rental Companies, Remediation/Restoration, General Contractors, HVAC Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Construction Drying, Generator Service Contractors, Hospitals, Telecommunications, New Home Construction, Schools, Correctional Facilities, or College Campuses.
* Prospect and develop new customers
* Maintain positive customer relations.
* Visit customers on regular basis and participate in strategic entertainment of customers.
* Maintain accurate and detailed customer records.
* Coordinate with operations personnel regarding new equipment, equipment availability and rental programs.
* Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
* Direct sales AND/OR project management experience within equipment industry required
* Power Generation and testing equipment background highly desirable
* Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must.
* Ability to effectively give presentations and business reviews to management.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran