Outside Sales Representative - UniFirst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
Outside Sales Representative Award Winning Company
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion
dollar garment services industry. We currently employ
13,000 Team Partners who serve 300,000 business customer
locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We
are rated in the top 10 Best Companies to Sell For
list by Selling Power magazine and recognized on Forbes
magazine s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list. As
an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there s
never been a better time to join our outside sales team.
We re currently seeking a motivated, self-driven
individual as an Outside Sales Representative to
increase new account sales in a dedicated market
territory. The successful candidate will be responsible
for identifying new opportunities and following up on
potential leads utilizing an award-winning sales
process. If you have prior sales experience and a desire
to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
UniFirst offers everything you need to excel as an
Outside Sales Representative:
* Competitive base salary
* Uncapped monthly commissions
* Monthly bonus
* Protected territory
* Industry leading sales training
* Car and cell phone allowances
* Cutting edge sales tools, including a data
management device with CRM software
* Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
* Full range of benefits including 401k and profit
sharing; vision, dental, health, and life insurance;
tuition reimbursement; and more
* Acquire new business accounts in your specified
* Develop sales strategies and maintain high
* Call on businesses in person, from major
corporations to small companies
* Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients
* Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account
* Outside business-to-business sales experience
preferred (will train the right candidate)
* High school diploma required, Bachelor s degree
* Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time
* Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite,
internet, and CRM
* Valid driver s license and reliable transportation
A Career With UniFirst Offers:
* Sales Training: With the most in-depth training
platform in the industry, our employees get top
quality skills training designed to enhance their
performance and assist them with their career
potential and advancement.
* Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on
the fast-track to success. We re a growing company
offering significant avenues for personal
development and growth, and providing for continued
career progression. You set your personal goals and
control your income, as well as your future growth.
A UniFirst career can take you as far as you want to
* Tools and Programs: UniFirst s many cutting edge
sales tools and innovative programs are designed
with one purpose in mind to help you succeed.
* Fun Family Culture: UniFirst sales representatives
enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique
family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an
organization that stands out from the rest.
* Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment
brimming with different cultures, personalities, and
backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of
people to make us successful.
We offer a competitive base salary, monthly commission,
monthly bonus, and an industry leading benefits package
that includes: 401k and profit sharing, health and life
insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability
coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition
reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more.
Candidates are considered for employment with UniFirst
Corporation without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, military status, veteran status or other
classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action