Outsourcing Producer 10/12/2017
Southern Graphic Systems, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Outsource Producer supervises the outsource production pipeline and workflow, working in conjunction with vendors and internal Producers and Supervisors.
Must be detail-oriented with experience defining project goals/priorities, scheduling artists/tasks, breaking down and monitoring costs, looking ahead for potential obstacles, communicating specifications and motivating teams. Will be responsible for client communication.
This position will office out of the Detroit, MI location
Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
* Oversees the daily operations of the show Outsource team to ensure efficient flow of work between multiple facilities
* Coordinates the day to day running of the contracts ensuring good communication between companies is maintained and provides external vendors with all information required to keep to the contracted production schedule
* Tracks asset review and deliverable schedules in conjunction with the show Production team, bringing together data from multiple sources and providing timely feedback on outsourced asset status to the team
* Position requires proven ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fun, fast-paced environment.
* Manage task assignments and priorities for the artists using Shotgun.
* Requires knowledge of CGI project management tools/methodologies.
* Publishes client notes within studio project management system.
* Prioritize workload to ensure team's expectations are met and managed.
* Attending reviews of the materials/content with the client
Familiarity with MassTransit, Aspera
Excel or equivalent experience
Experience working in a CGI/VFX multilocation environment
* Excellent administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Able to work well under pressure
* Able to multi-task, troubleshoot and prioritize
* Able to work effectively with a wide variety of personalities
* Able to adapt quickly to ever-evolving tech and workflow adaptations
* Able to communicate succinctly and professionally with staff and clients
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The following physical requirements are commonly performed in this job. There are times, on occasion, when the employee may be asked or expected to perform duties with physical requirements that are different from those listed here. It is the employee's duty to notify the management of any physical limitations or inability to perform a certain task.
* Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear
* Frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms
* Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
* Vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.",