Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Repairs, protects and beautifies various interior and exterior surfaces in client facility providing painting and minor Carpentry work.
KEY ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL TASKS
* Completes other various duties related to Painting, Carpentry, Flooring, Cabinetry, and related tasks, under the direction of the supervisor and/or designee.
* Uses various wall covering techniques and remedies to complete project.
* Removes furniture, equipment, shelving, fixtures, etc. from work area. Installs and/or repairs drywall and plaster. Applies corner beads, tapes, patches, sands, strips, washes and primes surfaces, returns areas to working order when project is completed.
* Inspects various damaged surfaces (e.g., plaster, drywall, water-damaged areas, ceiling and wall cracks) for remodeling.
* Must use tools and equipment appropriately while contributing to a safe working environment.
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years progressive experience in multiple areas such as painting and carpentry
* The job requires skill reflecting knowledge of several technical fields that include a thorough understanding of the techniques and principles and ability to modify or adapt them as needed. Specific technical skills required include:
* Painting interiors and exteriors
* Hanging wall coverings
* Hanging and finishing drywall and plaster
* Estimating projects and ordering materials
* Depending on location, additional technical skills include:
* Tile installation
* Furniture finishing
* General computer skills required
* Experienced painter/paperhanger
* Maintenance experience
* Carpentry experience
* Must have valid driver s license
* Stand and walk for prolonged periods.
* Regularly lift, move and/or carry up to 10 pounds; Frequently lift, move and/or carry up to 25 pounds; occasionally lift, move and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* Perform overhead work often while balanced standing on a ladder.
* Bend, kneel, twist and reach to get to areas difficult to access and/or confined areas like closets, crawl spaces, attics, etc.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 65391 BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.