This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 2/20/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 103672
Entity: AMR Title: Full Time Paramedic
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
* Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
* Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
* Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
* Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
* Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
* Other duties as defined by the formal job description
* National Registry Paramedic
* Washington State Paramedic preferred
* County certified with Clark County preferred
* AHA BLS
* AHA ACLS
* AHA PALS
* 3 year DMV abstract
*Please attach all certifications to your application*
EOE including Veterans and Disabled