Sales Leads Generator (In Store) - Portland, OR (Lloyd Ctr)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/11/2018
Sears Home Improvement Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking Lead Generators / Brand Ambassadors to join our Sales Support Team part time!
The Home Services division of Sears Holdings Corporation specializes in installed Home Improvement products and the product lines include siding, doors, roofing, kitchen remodels, cabinet refacing and bathroom remodeling and heating and air systems.
As a Home Solutions Advisor, (HSA) you will work in our local retail Sears store. Your primary objective will be to approach our members and customers and provide them with the opportunity to schedule a no cost no obligation estimate in their home for any of the home improvement products of their choice. From time to time there will be opportunities to attend Home Improvement Trade Shows to generate leads.
Where will you work? This is NOT a Work From-Home position, you will not telecommute.
We generate leads in a variety of environments; every day brings a new opportunity
* Retails stores
* Military bases
* Community events
* Home Improvement Trade Shows
* The compensation for this position is hourly, plus any earned bonus
* Flexible part time hours
* Pleasant retail environment, work inside your Sears Store
* An innovative Company and a rewarding place to work!
* Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
* Must be 18 years or older
* Ability to persuade, with minimum selling skills
* Ability to be a self-starter, with the ability to stay focused on goals and be self-disciplined
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude
* Ability to write legibly
* Above average verbal communication skills
* Ability to work a varied work schedule to meet the needs of the business
* Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Sales experience preferred
Seniors welcome to apply
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Education/Training High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Role specific abilities/skills
* Candidates must have ability to persuade / minimum selling skills preferred
* Prior face-to-face marketing experience is helpful but not required
* Self-starter, have the ability to stay focused on goals, self-disciplined
* Must be able to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection
* Must have legible handwriting
* Must have above average verbal communication skills
* Must be flexible to adjust work schedule to meet needs of business
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Job Function: Sales
Payroll Location: 24561: SHP Portland
Sears Req Type: Hourly
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.