Part Time Merchandiser-Holland, MI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/7/2017
Bimbo Bakeries USA
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart Time Merchandiser-Holland, MI
Employment Type: Regular
Location: GRAND RAPIDS,MI
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread* A Thomas English muffin or bagel* Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee , Entenmann s or Marinela cake or donut* If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world s largest baking company with operations in 22 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA employs 21,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is seeking one (1) Part time Merchandisersfor the Holland, Grand Haven, Lakeshore area who will be responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
$10.85/hour plus mileage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and display locations throughout the account.
* Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product.
* Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with district management.
* Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
* Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products according to date codes.
* High School graduate or GED required excellent interpersonal skills.
* Basic computer skills helpful.
* A valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
* Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Able to work early mornings and weekends.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.