Part Time Merchandiser (Pull Up) - Livonia, MI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/30/2018
Bimbo Bakeries USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart Time Merchandiser (Pull Up) - Livonia, MI
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread* A Thomas English muffin or bagel* Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee , Entenmann s or Marinela cake or donut* If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world s largest baking company with operations in 22 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA employs 21,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is currently seeking a Merchandiser (Part-Time) who will be responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and display locations throughout the account.
* Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product.
* Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with district management.
* Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
* Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products according to date codes.
* Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Experience working with minimal supervision.
* Ability to frequently lift / carry products weighing approximately 50 lbs as well as ability to push / pull up to 100 lbs.
* Possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Ability to provide a high level of customer service and solve customer issues as they arise.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.