Parts Planning and Fulfillment Analyst, Parts Sales and Billable
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONExperience: 5 - 7 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
The WW Services Parts Sales Inventory & Fulfillment Analyst sits in the WW Services organization. The role will be accountable for WW Services Parts Sales planning, and inventory management.
Principal Duties, Roles, & Responsibilities:
This position is dedicated to driving high customer satisfaction by planning and managing Parts Sales inventory fulfillment to achieve revenue targets. Key responsibilities include:
Establish regional process that supports a standard fulfillment process for Part Sales.
Establish E&O process that exits inventory a excess, avoiding regional obsolescence reserve impacts
Establish OOW supply chain holding patterns that support revenue generating sales
Working with planners and analysts, analyze replenishment reports for Services Supply Chain warehouses, depots, and VMI locations, together with the reverse planning inputs, current inventory levels, and inbound supply to determine purchasing plans for replenishment stock
With the associated planners, inventory analysis to determine E&O reserves forecast, and scrap disposition direction
Redemption / Repair Inventory Management Give guidance for Redemption and Repair for parts with and without warranty to support inventory availability, E&O, and revenue targets
This position will be a subject matter expert in all topics regarding Parts Sales fulfillment and inventory management for the WW parts sales network
Provides guidance to 3PLs in the areas of inventory audits, compliance, and accuracy
The Analyst works cross functionally with WW Parts Procurement, WW Parts Fulfillment, GEO Parts Sales, Service Parts Readiness and other organizations to insure inventory planning and management accuracy meets Lenovo s metrics, targets, and expectations. Position Requirements
The WW Service Parts Sales Planning & Inventory position should have the experience, technical skills and parts planning knowledge needed to deliver first class demand and inventory planning. Other requirements include:
* 4-7 yrs of parts planning experience in the PC, consumer electronics, aerospace, automobile, or other related industry
* Parts Sales inventory experience
* Bachelors degree
* A strong understanding of statistical forecasting methodology
* Superb ability to perform data analysis and manipulate spreadsheets to solve complex problems
* Knowledge and experience with a Planning software system such as MCA, Servigistics, Logility, etc is required
* Ability to manage multiple work streams across functional teams
* Requires an understanding of parts supply chain and fulfillment
* Knowledge and experience working with a services planning and inventory team is required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.