Pasta/Coating Processor (10PM-6AM)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPASTA/COATING PROCESSOR (10PM-6AM)
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
* Assemble and prepare ingredients and materials for pasta or coating production operation.
* Set up and initiate pasta/coating production as required.
* Operate and control equipment for pasta/coating production.
* Test, monitor and regulate pasta/coating production
* Complete accurate accounting and recording of pasta/coating production.
* Return materials and finished product to storage areas.
* Complete sanitation and sanitizing procedures as required.
* Utilize good manufacturing practices as required by the company.
* Work in a safe manner using proper safety equipment.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
* Must be able to follow spoken and written directions, formulas and recipes.
* Must be able to work with numbers and math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages and decimals).
* Must be able to use a calculator, computer, printer, monitoring and control equipment accurately to regulate process.
* Must be able to complete production paperwork accurately, legibly and in a timely manner.
* Must be able to operate a forklift safely and be knowledgeable of battery room equipment and procedures.
* Must have working knowledge of sanitation requirements and procedures.
* Must be physically capable of performing all duties, including but not limited to, lifting heavy weights on a regular basis, standing for long periods of time, bending and reaching.
* Must be able to work cooperatively with a production team under limited supervision.
* Must be aware of all plant safety rules/procedures and be willing to follow them.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.