PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN Mother-Baby
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/7/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONPATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN MOTHER-BABY
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN MOTHER-BABY
RIVERVIEW MEDICAL CENTER
Night 12 Hours
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
At Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long term care centers and at-home capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier health-care system
* Providing patient care, based on physical, psychosocial, education, safety and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the guests/patients served in assigned service
* Providing effective and safe guest/patients outcomes through practice, judgement, and critical actions
* Ongoing communication with patients, team members and other members of the health-care team
* Participate in interdisciplinary collaboration of our patient's plan of care from admission to discharge to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
* High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
* Completion of Meridian Nursing Assistant Program or
* Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification or
* Current Nursing Student, having completed fundamentals in nursing clinical rotation or
* Equivalent bedside nursing experience, such as home health aides, military hospital corpsman or medic or Emergency Medical Technician
* BLS/CPR certification is required
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care and service based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.