Patient Enrollment Representative 5/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The healthcare industry is trending in a direction where connected health solutions are receiving greater consideration and are steadily becoming components of standard medical practice.
ALERE HOME MONITORING exists at the convergence of Technology, Healthcare, and the delivery of world class Patient Support. Our remote monitoring capabilities improve the volume and value of data and facilitate the transformation of that data into meaningful information, capable of delivering improved outcomes and medical decision support. Our goal is to offer patients and physicians options regarding the delivery of healthcare, in manners that improve efficiencies, efficacy, and quality of life. Our services focus on healthcare circumstances where KNOWING NOW MATTERS .
The Patient Enrollment Representative is responsible for contacting identified participants by phone and/or other electronic means to promote the companies services. Under the direction of the Patient Enrollment Management team, PE representatives will successfully enroll participants in the identified program while providing optimal customer service.
* Handles outbound and inbound calls, providing overview of the program and responding to questions about the program enrollment, encourages immediate assessment of enrolled participants
* Able to meet established performance metrics that include: Quality, Conversions, and Operational Efficiency.
* Able to overcome objections quickly and accurately.
* Utilizes multi-media resources to accurately process participant information, obtaining all Demographic information on new participants and inputs into computer to initiate medical record.
* Tracks productivity as assigned.
* Develops rapport with participants and adjusts to their communication style.
* Provides accurate and compelling information about Aleres programs and services.
* Handles change in a fast paced, team environment.
* Adheres to company policies and procedures, including business dress code.
* Available to work any shift during operating hours.
* Able to apply situational critical thinking skills to resolve customer inquiries quickly and accurately
* Demonstrates strong organizational and priority management skills
* Takes initiative on assignments and projects
* Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
ACCOUNTABILITY / DECISION MAKING
* Able to utilize job aids and reference materials to accurately process participant questions and requests.
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail to meet health care records compliance.
* Works well in an unstructured environment and when faced with new or undefined situations, understands how to assess a situation, how to use tools and resources and when to hand-off for appropriate resolution
* Assumes personal ownership of his/her results: takes responsibility for and pride in achieving successful results, if goals are missed, holds him/herself accountable for improvement
* Demonstrates a strong work ethic and appropriate sense of urgency, is committed to seeing tasks through to completion
* High School graduate or GED equivalent required.
* One (1) to four (4) years experience with sales, customer service, telemarketing, outbound sales preferred
* Knowledge of customer support philosophy and objectives required
* Successfully meet or exceeded sales quotas in a performance-based workplace.
* Able to use multiple computer applications.
* Able to use ACD telephone system.
* Proficiency in the use of Windows and Microsoft programs.
* Quickly identifies and effectively aligns with different communication styles, is professional and positive in interactions with others and is able to establish rapport quickly
* Displays fluency when using language (both verbal and written), has a solid knowledge of grammar, syntax and style, utilizes appropriate voice tone, speed and inflection
* Can speak persuasively while maintaining a positive customer experience
* Listens for meaning, asks probing questions and considers what others have to say
* Regardless of outcome, demonstrates exceptional customer services skills that included (but not limited to): courtesy, personalization, acknowledgement/empathy and flexibility
* Displays drive, energy and initiative.
* Demonstrates personal integrity in dealing with others.
* Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation, and takes responsibility to follow through on commitments to customers
* Behaves professionally and uses good judgment in all interactions in which he/she is likely to be viewed as a representative of Alere
* Enthusiastically supports ESS activities, contests and events
* Shows respect for other members of the team
* Bi-lingual ability (Spanish) a plus
ALERE HOME MONITORING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. IF YOU NEED ACCOMMODATION FOR ANY PART OF THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS BECAUSE OF A DISABILITY, PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO ASHLEY.POLNOFF@ALERE.COM OR CALL 1-877-262-4669 EXT. 7692 TO LET US KNOW THE NATURE OF YOUR REQUEST.