Patient Recruitment Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/22/2017
The Villages, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Recruitment Associate recruits potential subjects for study trial participation using database(s), new leads generated by advertising, referrals or other sources as needed. They prescreen individuals by telephone to identify potential study subjects and facilitate the subject screening visit, or facilitate the subject prescreening visit.
* Recruit subjects for approximately 15-25 studies
* Place 50-60 outbound calls daily
* Implement various recruitment strategies for different studies in alignment with organizational goals and objectives, as well as enrollment contracts with Sponsors
* Work effectively with the Clinical Research Coordinators to schedule appropriate subjects to screening, as well as with the Prescreeners to schedule appropriate subjects to prescreen.
* Work effectively with Marketing Specialist to develop plans and ideas for the generation of new study subject leads
* Manage new leads quickly and effectively to convert potential subjects to enrolled study subjects as efficiently as possible
* Utilize Clinical Conductor to generate leads from the database for current and upcoming trials
* Update Clinical Conductor regularly to ensure most recent subject information is contained there
* Utilize other databases as available to maximize study population in accordance with the goals of the organization as well as study sponsors
* Triage potential subjects and align them with the best study to meet the needs of the subject, organization, and sponsor
* Communicates with Sponsor personnel regarding study performance and enrollment
* Perform ad-hoc projects/tasks as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Learn and support the mission and goals of Compass Research s program
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional presentation
* Strong time management, assessment, planning, and organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task and works well under pressure
* Attention to details
* Independently motivated and capable of working effectively with minimal supervision
* Handles confidential information appropriately
* Proficient in various computer systems including online web-based software, MS Office and Outlook
* Minimum HS Diploma and/or GED Transcript; Associate s degree preferred
* Minimum 1 year of prior work experience that translates into sale experience
Minimum HS Diploma and/or GED Transcript
Associate s degree preferred
Minimum 1 year of prior work experience that translates into sale experience
Additional skill set:
Strong motivational skills and abilities promoting a team based approach
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Strong organizational and leadership skills
Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
Strong time management, assessment, planning, and organizational skills
Ability to multi-task and works well under pressure
Attention to details
Independently motivated and capable of working effectively with minimal supervision
Handles confidential information appropriately
Proficient in various computer systems including online web-based software, MS Office and Outlook
Lifting: 0-10 lbs
Other: Computer work for long periods of time
This position description should not be deemed all inclusive. Additional requirements and expectations may be assigned. At all times, employees are expected to adhere to company policies and company SOPs.
Bioclinica is an equal opportunity employer. Bioclinica evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic..