Payroll Account Implementation Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/21/2017
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONCBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc. CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
CBIZ Employee Services Organization is seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a New Payroll Account Implementation Coordinator in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment in the Maple Grove, MN office.
The New Payroll Account Implementation Coordinator is responsible for working directly with clients to implement all aspects of their payroll system. Interested applicants must possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at one time. Applicants must have a strong initiative and be open to a flexible work schedule. In this role, the successful candidate will perform tasks to include but not limited to the following.
* Maintain ownership of client projects, meet deadlines according to departmental standards, and accomplish new and different requests per client specifications
* Input data into software within required deadlines accurately
* Ensure all internal controls and procedures are followed for accuracy
* Research and accurately resolve clients service needs according to established commitments and standards
* Assist with new hire training and ongoing internal training as needed
* Record necessary changes/updates as appropriate
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Assists internal and external clients with needs, requests, and problems in a timely manner
* Communicates with all necessary parties to ensure accuracy of all appropriate data
* Researches and accurately resolves a full range of customer service needs according to the commitments and standards set forth
* Work to understand new department processes, procedures and/or programs
* Assists with new hire training as well as ongoing internal training as needed
* Supports internal employee questions and acts as mentor for less experienced employees
* Effectively operates and uses all departmental hardware and software
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree preferred
* Payroll processing experience
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Excellent customer relation skills
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
* Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to detail on many, varied tasks
Additional preferred skills include:
* Experience in a fast paced production orientated work environment
* Demonstrated focus on customer service
* Ability to provide a positive customer experience
* Ability to analyze and resolve customer disputes
* Strong PC skills including ability to troubleshoot common problems and the ability to navigate various computer applications (including but not limited to MS Office)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
To view PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html