Payroll Manager 10/10/2017
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting, and our Winston-Salem location, CBIZ Flex-Pay, focuses on payroll and HRIS.
CBIZ Flex-Pay is seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Payroll Manager in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment in the Winston-Salem, NC, office.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Direct activities or department functions
* Manage resolution of issues and variances within responsibility scope
* Develop reports for management
* Analyze data or implications and provide recommendations to management
* Develop operational improvement plans
* Review relevant performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
* Implement procedures, goals and objectives conferring with business leadership and staff members as necessary
* Manage staff to objectives
* Develop staff through effective coaching, counseling and execution of performance management process
* Interview, hire and train new associates or oversee human resources processes
* Responsible for meeting annual goals
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* Bachelor s degree preferred or High School Diploma and 7 years of relevant experience
* Must have and preserve required licenses
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
* Ability to travel as required by business
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
To view PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html