This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 4/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou assist in the design of high performance mixed signal ASICs by developing & integrating technology files, models & decks (DRC, LVS and PEX) in support of our PDKs. Collaborate closely with design teams, foundries and our silicon technology team to develop and verify PDKs. You will apply expertise to EDA methodology including development, qualification, automation, and support as well as evaluation & development of new tools & flows.
* Work closely with design & layout teams to support tape out of IC designs
* Install, customize and test foundry PDKs
* Develop and qualify physical verification decks
* Customize and test our analog/mixed-signal environment
* Support parasitic extraction
* Support IC tapeout methodology
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering and 2+ years of experience in related CAD field or MS in Electrical Engineering
* A good understanding of front to back analog/mixed signal design methodology
* Experience with PDK installation, customization and QA
* Experience with PDK development and validation
* Ability to effectively support layout & design teams
* Able to demonstrate programming knowledge in Perl, SKILL, Tcl, and/or shell scripting
* An enthusiastic individual who possesses strong organizational & interpersonal skills, and demonstrates versatility in handling a wide range of CAD methodology issues
Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
* Developing Cadence dfII technology files, netlisting, simulation & Pcells OR;
* Development of physical verification decks in Calibre OR;
* Parasitic extraction and simulation (XRC, QRC or Star-RCXT)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* MS Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 5+ years of relevant experience
* Experience working with revision control systems. Perforce is a plus
* Familiarity with Calibre PERC
* Familiarity with EM/EMIR methodology
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.