Pediatric Respiratory Therapist PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 2/22/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00001-61787
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
The Pediatric Respiratory Department provides services for the pediatric population in the PICU & Peds Units. They will also offer support and assistance to the NICU therapist as needed. A JCAHO and State Licensed Blood Gas Laboratory is fully supported and maintained by the Neonatal & Pediatric Respiratory Department.
1. Demonstrated experience with each of the required areas of expertise in section 1.
2. Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
3. Graduate of an accredited AMA School of Respiratory Therapy
4. Current licensure by Tennessee Board for Respiratory Care
5. Current BLS certification (other certifications as required per Provision of Care for area of employment)
6. PALS certification prior to completion of orientation.
7. NRP certification required within 6 months of employment
1. Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
2. Promotes customer service initiatives.
3. Utilizes critical thinking for individual care to meet needs of patients.
4. Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
5. Documents all patient care appropriately
Last Edited: 09/18/2017