This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/1/2017
Resources For Human Development
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number: TRNSP-DRIVR-H-09-2017-3
Job Title: Personalized Drivers
Minimum Degree Required: F - None
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Salary Range: $10.50 - $11.50 / hour
Point to Point Club is a personalized one on one escorted transportation program for people who need transportation, and people that cannot independently use public transportation, school children and much more. Point to Point provides access to doctors appointments, meetings, school, therapy and more. We are looking for dependable drivers using they're own car to take our clients to and from their appointments. We also are looking for Bilingual Translators and Interpreters.
* Drive clients to and from appointments, wait with them and return.
* Help clients in/out vehicles and make sure they get to their destination (be able to lift clients wheel chair into your vehicle) if necessary
* Fill our paperwork neat and legibly
* Knowledge of computer and how to scan/fax
* Knowledge of other languages a plus
* Valid drivers license with clean driving record
* Access to a computer with either scanning or faxing abilities
* Need a four door sedan or mini van that is reliable, clean and meets our insurance requirements of $100,00.00 bodily/property damage and uninsured motorists
* Must have GPS and personal cell phone
* Be willing to do early morning pick ups as well as late night drop offs, if necessary
* Child clearance and criminal history completed or willing to obtain
* Minimum 4-5 years driving experience
* Willing to travel within tri-state area
Part time on call, use own vehicle/reimbursed .50 cents per mile plus a min $10.50 starting hourly rate. Spanish or any Bilingual speaking a plus.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status