Pest Control Specialist - PrestoX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/9/2017
END DATE 12/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job
Pest Control Specialist
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Presto-X?
Presto-X, a brand of Rentokil, is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
What do we offer?
* Coaching/mentoring and career advancement opportunities
* Incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Company vehicle & uniforms provided
* Short and long-term disability
* Life Insurance
What do our Pest Control Technicians do?
* Provide superior pest management services to our clients
* Conduct inspections and provide written explanations and recommendations
* Educate and explain services in a clear and friendly manner
* Build internal and external relationships
* Operate and maintain service vehicle and equipment
* Learn new methods and technologies for pest control
* Assists in sales of products and additional services to current customers
What do you need?
* High school diploma or GED
* At least 2 years of customer service experience
* Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
* Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
* Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
* Valid driver's license/clean driving record
* Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Additional Information We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision