Pharma Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
Santa Clara, CA
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Pharma Marketing Manager in our Santa Clara office.
* Assist in development of strategic marketing plans for the Pharma Segment that reinforces the GTM value proposition, including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, business trends, and market opportunities
* Gather feedback from customers, global and other regional counterparts, field sales and product management to identify new market trends and opportunities. Uses this information to provide input to broader business/market development strategy to drive a sustainable competitive advantage
* Help develop and execute engaging, bold tactical marketing plans including web, video, and print that align with the segment strategy for new and/or existing products
* Develop sales force training and customer educational and promotional material in collaboration with product management, R&D and commercial teams
* Participate in cross-functional teams in order to develop commercialization and product development plans that drive growth in key channels and customer segments
* Achieve financial and market goals for Pharma Segment
* Perform detail analysis & routine reporting around business performance and segmentation.
* Provide regularly oral and written communication of metrics, successes, failures, best practices etc. to improve the overall operating efficiency of the team
* Master s Degree or University Degree (PhD) or equivalent in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related science
* A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in separation science (focus HPLC or LC/MS), chemical or pharmaceutical industry or worked with an instrument vendor with focus on LC
* Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution
* Experience with marketing and voice of customer VOC
* Pharma experience including sales, marketing, technical support of Pharma customers
* Must be willing to learn and take coaching from peers and supervisors/superiors, both in success and failure
* Must have a can-do attitude, as well as the ability to overcome obstacles to produce success with a never give up approach
* Willingness to travel 30% of the time
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.