Phlebotomist - Part Time Days - St. Louis, MO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/20/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Phlebotomist's primary responsible is for Centralized Phlebotomy Units, HealthLab Client specimen collections (phlebotomy) and Outpatient Lab/EKG services. The phlebotomist also provides phlebotomy support for non-centralized units at Central DuPage Hospital. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to computer lab order entry, lab specimen receipt, patient information retrieval, lab reception/clerical duties and functions.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK THE FOLLOWING SHIFT:
M 2-6, W & F 11-6
* One year experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
* Computer/keyboard literate
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* Bilingual preferred
* Phlebotomy certification or training from a JACHO accredited school or institution
* EKG Training certification required within 6 months of hire
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.