PHP Developer (MI, Grand Rapids)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/3/2018
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONProfessional Computing Resources, Inc. (PCR) is seeking a PHP Developer for its Grand Rapids, Michigan location. The Developer will assist in identifying market and client demands, and will develop, test and launch an appropriate web application. The Developer is responsible for creating, benchmarking, testing and verifying applications specifically designed for online interaction. The PHP Developer will accomplish these tasks utilizing his/her ability to deliver projects according to business and technical specifications and on time.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid federal holidays, two weeks paid time off, and more.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Problem-solving and responding to product questions/issues, and reacting as necessary
* Testing new software and fixing bugs
* Designing the relationships and objects of a full web-based system and programming such a system
* Researching and developing web-based applications
* Assisting in creating and executing test plans for QA and manual testing
* Learning the clients' business needs and applying this knowledge when designing and testing new products/features.
The PHP Developer will work with a team of Senior Developers and Engineers.