Physical Design Lead 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Physical Design Lead
Mixed-Signal IP organization seeking a highly motivated individual responsible for the physical implementation of complex Mixed signal IPs and testchips across multiple process technologies.
The successful candidate:
- Has 10 + years of physical Design experience with recent contribution to project tape-outs, as a technical driver and as project lead.
- Has intimate knowledge of the full design cycle from RTL to GDSII, including chip level.
- Has solid engineering understanding of the underlying concepts of IC design, implementation flows and methodologies for deep submicron design.
- Has proven track record for technical steering of physical design Team for on-time delivery.
- Has good communication skills, ability to think and communicate at different levels of abstraction, with peer groups as well as customers.
- Has good software and scripting skills (Perl, Tcl, Python); knowledge of CAD automation methods.
- Has a good understanding of industry standards in deep sub-micron designs
- Autonomous, timely decision maker and able to cope with interrupts.
In this role, you will be the technical lead, responsible for the Physical implementation of high speed interface IPs and test-chips, driving all aspects from RTL to GDS including timing and physical sign-off, in close interaction and collaborative team work with multiple functional groups (front end, analog, CAD) and the product team. You will lead a small team of highly talented engineers across multiple locations and cultures.