Physical Design Lead 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description and Requirements
The Synopsys Mixed-Signal IP organization seeking a highly motivated individual responsible for the physical implementation of complex Mixed signal IPs and testchips across multiple process technologies.
In this role, you will be the technical lead, responsible for the Physical implementation of high speed interface IPs and test-chips, driving all aspects from RTL to GDS including timing and physical sign-off, in close interaction and collaborative team work with multiple functional groups (front end, analog, CAD) and the product team. You will lead a small team of highly talented engineers across multiple locations and cultures.
The successful candidate:
* Has 10 + years of Physical Design experience with recent contribution to project tape-outs, as a technical driver and as project lead.
* Has intimate knowledge of the full design cycle from RTL to GDSII, including chip level.
* Has solid engineering understanding of the underlying concepts of IC design, implementation flows and methodologies for deep submicron design.
* Has proven track record for technical steering of physical design Team for on-time delivery.
* Has good communication skills, ability to think and communicate at different levels of abstraction, with peer groups as well as customers.
* Has good software and scripting skills (Perl, Tcl, Python); knowledge of CAD automation methods.
* Has a good understanding of industry standards in deep sub-micron designs.
* Autonomous, timely decision maker and able to cope with interrupts.
* U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status is required, to enable the candidate access to ITAR-controlled projects.
Affirmative Action Policy:
Equal employment opportunity is adopted to ensure the rights and dignity of each person. We will work cooperatively with governmental agencies, educational institutions and community action groups concerned with employment opportunities for women, minorities, veterans, or individuals with a disability, as well as with suppliers in sustaining and perpetuating equal employment opportunities.
Please visit following page to view our Affirmative Action Policy: