Physician Assistant, RMG Neurosurgery - Winfield, IL 9/16/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This physician assistant is credentialed and in good standing on the Northwestern Medicine Medical Staff. Additionally, this physician assistant meets the requirements listed in RMG's Physician Practice Agreement.
* Advanced computer knowledge
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to assess and determine situations requiring an interpreter and to use interpreter services effectively
* Must be flexible to scheduling changes including overtime, weekend hours, holiday, and on call
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in accredited Physician Assistant Program
* LIC PA
* CERT BLS
* ACLS certification preferred
* PA certification preferred
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.