Physician Clinic Medical Director Full Time, Providence RI 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As one of the largest health care companies in the nation, and acting with a mission to cultivate healthy communities, Concentra is searching for a Center Medical Director. This position allows for seasoned physicians to apply leadership skills while partnering with center staff and colleagues to provide optimal health care for our patients on a daily basis. Center Medical Directors have a unique opportunity to manage their day-to-day through the holistic integration of business leadership within a clinical setting. They also work with the sales and operations team on new business development and center financials.
Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians devoted to outstanding patient care. Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the productivity of America s workforce.
This position is a gateway for even broader opportunities and avenues within health care. Wherever you see yourself in five years, Concentra will help you get there. Are you ready to take the next step in an extraordinary career in health and wellness*
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
* Medical Center environment
* Minimal travel
* Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, no nights or weekends
* Overtime as required
* Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues to increase performance and retention
* Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
* Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
* Create appropriate treatment environment throughout center that is compliant with State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction or eligiblity for RI license
* Medical degree from accredited university
* Board Eligibility or Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Preventive/Occupational Medicine, PM&R preferred
If you re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.