Physician Madison, WI PRN 5/18/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
* Preferred two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or in an emergency medicine setting is preferred
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
* Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
* Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction.
* Board Certification or eligibility in a related field
If you re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.