Plant Controller 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Category (For Job Seekers)
15201 - EMS Pleasant Prairie WI USA - Pleasant Prairie, 53158 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
The Plant Controller will be responsible for all financial aspects of plant operations including financial forecasting, planning, budgeting, and financial control systems, and will support Plant Management in the operations of the Plant in all ways. The Plant Controller, with other Plant Management, will have ownership of achieving Plant s performance metrics including Revenue, Gross Profit & Margin, Inventory Turns, etc. Situated in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, the Plant Controller will be in charge of finance for Sanmina's local Gateway Manufacturing Plant.
Nature of Duties:
* Provides advice and counsel to plant operating management to ensure the optimum performance of the plant.
* Collect and interpret financial data to influence, recommend or impel management toward logical decisions consistent with company objectives.
* Identifies and implements programs that control the corporation s financial risk consistent with direction provided by the Division Controller and Corporate Accounting.
* Review and analyze financial information and highlights with the Plant Managers to drive plant profitability.
* Prepares and submits in a timely fashion, the month end close and management reports.
* Prepares financial projections and Plant status reports to divisional and corporate management as required and coordinates discussions with plant and division management on financial matters.
* Develops and implements systems to control the manufacturing operation costs and maintain systems to monitor product lines and customer profitability.
* Must be a problem solver with a dedication to provide solutions for issues.
* Must be analytical, organized and effectively communicate information and recommendations to Management.
* Must be confident to deal with operational challenges of the manufacturing plant and be a leader in all departmental meetings, presenting a finance perspective to the team.
* Must have the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
Education and Experience:
* BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
* 8 years experience in Cost Accounting/ manufacturing environment
* CMA/CPA a plus
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled