Principal Quality Control Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 3/6/2018
SUZHOU CITY, ZZ
1. Assist to build and maintain incoming, semi-product
and finish goods inspection process.
2. Assist to organize QC team conduct quality
inspection according to inspection process in time.
3. Coordinate other function leaders for inspection
and product issues and track to solve.
4. Under the condition of guarantee product quality,
lead QC team to optimize inspection process so as to
improve work efficiency.
5. Be responsible for NPI project to set up and
validate incoming, semi-prodct and finish goods
6. Assist to external and internal audit.
7. Other tasks assigned by QC Manager .
At least bachelor degree majoring in in
Required work experience related to position:
More than 3 years work experience in medical device
Good English proficiency in both oral and written.