Process Engineer 9/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Process Engineer
ATI's major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas; chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining.
ATI's products include titanium and titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys and superalloys, engineered forgings and castings, zirconium, hafnium, niobium alloys, and stainless and specialty steels.
ATI focuses our advanced specialty materials technology, unsurpassed manufacturing capabilities, and innovative products to serve global markets with highly diversified product offerings. Learn about ATI @ATImetals.com.
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) and each of its operating companies provide equal employment and opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation (which we interpret to include gender identity), age, national origin, veteran's status and disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking a Process Engineer for the Hot Rolling and Processing Facility in Brackenridge, PA.
This position is responsible for process development and improvement in order to reduce costs of poor quality, operating costs and increase yields and productivity. The position will work with Product Engineering and Market & Product Development on the HRPF processing of new alloys and products. The position also includes quality control related duties (including dispositioning of rejections, drafting of quality documents, and assisting with audits), and daily interaction with the Production, Supply Chain and Process Automation groups.
* Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Material Science or Chemical Engineering,
* Experience with process analysis, conducting controlled experiments and the ability to summarize data is also a requirement.
* Candidates must also have strong teamwork, leadership, communication, and organization skills.
* Qualified candidates must have strong problem solving skills, and the ability to perform root cause analysis.
* Fundamental Personal Computer skills are required with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.