Process Excellence Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/26/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Alight Solutions Is Looking For a Process Excellence Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our HR Services business group within Alight Solutions in Charlotte, NC as a Process Excellence Consultant.
Your Impact As a Process Excellence Consultant
* Apply subject matter expertise and analysis in internal and external workforce trends across work streams to evaluate, identify gaps and propose solutions to HR and business/function executives
* Conduct rigorous and routine analysis to identify and lead improvement projects
* Build and deliver presentations/reports to client and business executives
* Strategy -- Consult with the client leadership to establish priorities and balance expectations, to develop, and deliver to business plans
* Identify and assist in managing risks, issues, preventative and corrective action plans
* Partners with the global Aon Hewitt Quality group to utilize best practices and tools used by the Enterprise
* Ensure quality assurance process followed in the aligned HR work streams
* Assist team managers in day to day operations through data analytics on service delivery performance, utilization of resources, complaints and escalation analysis, staffing calculations etc.
* Drive, lead and participate in various continuous improvement initiatives
* Mentor and train operating managers on process improvement initiatives and projects undertaken within / across global processes, as necessary on Quality tools and techniques
* Deliver on business impact and process excellence targets as set by the business , client , and global quality team
* Ensure that all targets internal as well as external are met for the process, with improvement driven through continuous improvement methodologies.
* Travel up to 10%
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Bachelor s degree
* Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
* Minimum 5 years in a Black Belt / Quality / Process Improvement Role
* Experience in Process Improvement
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* High cross cultural competence and exposure to a diverse working environment
* Experience in client facing roles
* Exposure to ISO, TQM and other Quality methodologies/systems
* Experience working with Human Resource processes or similar types of service industries
* Previous Benefits, Outsourcing or Consulting experience preferred
* Proficient Minitab or QA Macros or other statistical tools
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
* Organizational communication experience desired, specifically leading/designing strategies to influence behavior and improve performance
* Proven ability in partnering with business leadership in the creation and achievement of communication strategies and the ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management and influence multiple stakeholder groups
Bachelor s degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
JOB NUMBER: 2436207
CATEGORY: Operations and Tech Services
LOCATION: United States, NC, Charlotte