Procurement Analyst 3/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, support the acquisition and purchasing of equipment, supplies, and services. The successful candidate will address considerations regarding the acquisition, management and/or resolution of an asset; and assist in the management and processing of transactions within GFEBS or other financial/ERP systems. The Procurement Analyst will prepare documentation in support of Milestone Decisions and reviews for the overall acquisition process, and will assist program and product managers in developing obligation plans, P&R Forms, Weapon System Reviews, and Program Objective Memoranda.
* Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business/Accounting; equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
* 3 years' experience with the procurement of components and services within the DOD 5000 acquisition process and DoD purchasing regulations.
* 2years' experience as government or SETA within a program management office for the acquisition of EW or other tactical C4ISR programs.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, proven verbal and written communications, and the ability to work on multi-functional teams in a fast-paced development environment
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.