Product Manager LC Supplies (m/f)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/16/2017
Santa Clara, CA
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Liquid Phase Separation Business is located in Waldbronn near the city of Karlsruhe. It hosts the R&D, manufacturing, marketing, quality assurance and technical support for liquid chromatography as well as the associated LC Supplies needed to manufacture, run and maintain the instruments.
As Product Manager for LC Supplies you become part of a cross-functional and international team based in Waldbronn but in close collaboration with the different sites around the world.
In your role you will:
* Communicate and interact with market-focused marketing and sales teams, covering specific target markets - inspired to learn about our customers around the globe enabling development of new solutions to enhance the customer experience
* Conduct competitive analysis and understand market trends and opportunities, customer business issues and solution requirements within a targeted market segment to help plan our future product developments
* Lead the definition and development of new Designed-In LC Supplies according to the Product Lifecycle
* Work with customers, procurement, application chemists and R&D engineers during product development phases.
* Work in close collaboration with the LC Instrument Product Marketing team to ensure product alignment and combined Commercialization strategies
* Create product specific marketing materials such as brochures, videos, web-pages, customer-presentations in close cooperation with Marketing Communications and agencies
* Present business results, issues & opportunities and upcoming commitments to senior management on a regular basis for the owned product portfolio
* Be part of a small but growing team for a very successful business where teamwork, respect and an OneAgilent approach is key to our success
For this position we expect:
* University Degree in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline, e.g. Chemical Engineering, (Analytical) Chemistry.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales/marketing, development, operation, or support of analytical instruments.
* Strong project management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to deliver commitments on time.
* Previous marketing experience is wanted but not required
* Solid English skills German is strongly desired.
* The ability to explain and turn complex technical matters in to a Business Case when presenting to a non-expert audience
* Teamwork across various business functions and cultures
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
* Ability to travel worldwide as required up to 20% of the time
* Company pension scheme
* Work-Life-Balance programs
* Career development opportunities.