Product Marketing Manager 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Cox Automotive is hiring a Project Marketing Manager. The Manager, Product Marketing, Cox Automotive Inventory Solutions Group, is responsible for developing and maintaining product marketing plans and leading sales enablement program execution across the Cox Automotive Inventory Solutions Group. This role will partner with an extended marketing team to drive awareness, trial, adoption, and growth of new and existing products in the Inventory Solutions portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting large scale business-to-business sales organizations, optimizing engagement with clients via customized marketing content management platforms and sales support programs. This position reports to the Director, Product Marketing, Inventory Solutions Group.
* Collaborates with a wide range of internal stakeholders to develop annual and quarterly marketing plans to drive product/service revenue and adoption
* Serves as day-to-day marketing contact to business partners and Product Management team to align go-to-market strategies and tactics with the product roadmap for new and existing products
* Leverages research, data, and insights to build out plans, clearly identifying target client segments, markets, and sales channels that will drive greatest revenue and adoption
* Orchestrates marketing activation plans with Brand Marketing, Field Marketing, Client Marketing, CRM Marketing, and the different sales organizations
* Leads the sales enablement program execution with Sales, CRM, and Marketing partners to develop and deliver targeted content and collateral including presentations, websites, video production, email campaigns, and case studies with a wide range of contributors and delivery mechanisms
* Collaborates with internal and external communications teams to ensure key messaging is integrated across executive communications, team member communications, product communications, and industry communications/PR
* Coordinates the alignment of resources to support listed responsibilities from adjacent shared Marketing functions (Brand Marketing, Research & Market Intelligence, Creative Studios, Communications, Industry Relations & Events)
* Travels 10 - 25% of the time to visit national auction sites, attend sales meetings, meet with key customers, manage creative development, solicit field/customer feedback, attend industry and other events.
* B.A. Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field. Automotive experience and MBA a plus
* 5+ years of progressive experience in Marketing for a sales-driven organization
* Sales enablement program execution for a vertical multi-channel B-to-B using a broad marketing mix (Content, Digital, Advertising, PR, Events, Promotions, etc.)
* Balanced mix of strategic and executional capabilities
* Strong written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
* Strong collaboration skills; team player with a customer-centric focus and the ability to develop partnerships in a matrixed organization
* Able to manage different projects at the same time
* Ability to work with remote management and teams
* Project Management, technical/analytical skills, CRM experience (SalesForce) is required; Content Management System (Seismic) or similar a plus
* Experience with Challenger Sales methodology a plus
* Track record of utilizing research and insights to identify new market opportunities and develop customer strategies to execute against those opportunities
* Experience launching new products with specific goal alignment. Familiar with product development life cycle a plus
* Experience writing and executing marketing plans
* Demonstrated knowledge of digital, traditional and social media communications
* Knowledgeable about advertising, marketing strategy and market research
* B2B experience required
ABOUT COX AUTOMOTIVE
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Manager/Senior Manager
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 25 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.