This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
ST LOUIS, MO
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of
uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst
Corporation has grown to become one of the largest
companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 -
Best Big Companies List. With over 11,000 employee Team
Partners and more than 220 facilities throughout the
United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never
just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us
apart from all other companies is that we still function
as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst,
you re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting
from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers
have come from within the Company. Opportunities are
endless for those individuals who possess a strong work
ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a
passion for delivering quality customer service, both
internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving
your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst
can take you.
JOB TITLE: Production Clerk
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
* Complete all build orders accurately
* Meet production standards
* Ensure your work area remains clean and free of all
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability
Direct Payroll Deposit
30% Employee Discount
Employee Referral Program
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to communicate effectively in English
* Basic math skills
* Ability to solve practical problems
* Standing / walking on a concrete floor up to three
hours at a time, for an eight hour day
* Sitting in a chair for up to four hours at a time,
for an eight hour day
* Lifting a maximum of 30 lbs from the floor to the
* Prior work with an electronic scale is helpful
* Ability to use a box cutter & tape gun
* Prior production work is helpful
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action