Production Cook 3 10/8/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Paradise Valley, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Locations US-AZ-Paradise Valley
Posted Date 2 months ago
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property s distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain s Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
* Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
* Production of orders.
* Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
* Display basic knife skills
* Fast paced, culinary environment experience preferred
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
* Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be Food Handler certified..