Production Employee - Garment Inspection
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/20/2017
END DATE 4/28/2017
BROOKLYN HTS, OH
Production Employee Garment Inspection
As a person in our Garment Inspection area employees are
responsible for the following tasks:
* Hanging Garments
* Working Steam Tunnel and Pressing Tunnels
* Visually inspecting all garments for tears, holes,
and damaged items
* Ensuring all items meet UniFirst s Customer
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s
* Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to read safety policies
* Must wear PPE such as steel toe shoes, hat/hairnet,
and safety glasses at all times
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big
Companies organization that delivers on your career
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits
package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability,
Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance
performance and assist you with your career
potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action