Production Employee - Mat Rolling & Load Building
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
Production Employee Mat Rolling & Load Building
Team Partners in Mat Rolling & Load Building are
responsible for the following tasks:
* Bundling, packaging, and rolling articles in
accordance with company requirements
* Handling flat good orders
* Selecting appropriate items by style, color, etc.
* Inspecting product for tears, holes, stains,
excessive moisture, etc.
* Following all safety policies and rules
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s
* Ability to stand and walk for an 8 hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with
* Ability to meet physical requirements of the role
including pulling mats apart with an equivalent of
up to 75 lb. bursts of weight at one time. It will
also be required to do this task on a repetitive
basis through an 8 hour shift.
* Ability to perform basic mathematical operations
using American standard units of weight measurement,
volume, and distance
* High school diploma or equivalent experience
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big
Companies organization that delivers on your career
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits
package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability,
Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance
performance and assist you with your career
potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action