Production Employee - Pre-Tunnel Inspection
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
NEW KENSINGTON, PA
Production Employee Pre-Tunnel Inspection
As a person in our Pre-Tunnel Inspection area employees
are responsible for the following tasks:
* Counting garments
* Hanging garments to be processed through the steam
* Visually inspecting all garments for tears, holes,
stains, and damage
* Ensuring all items meet UniFirst s Customer
standards and pass inspection process
* Following all safety rules and policies
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s
* Ability to stand for 8 hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with
* Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
using American standard units in weight,
measurement, volume, and distance
* Some individual jobs may require lifting garments
(no more than 10 lbs. at a time) and pushing heavy
carts (no more than 50 lbs.)
* High school diploma or equivalent experience
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big
Companies organization that delivers on your career
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits
package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability,
Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance
performance and assist you with your career
potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action