Production Employee - Shipping
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/20/2017
END DATE 7/1/2017
Production Employee Shipping
As a Shipping Worker you will be responsible for general
duties assigned by your supervisor within the Production
setting. Responsibilities can include but are not
* Preparing orders to be shipped back to customer
* Organizing garments by route letter and stop number
* Storing product for delivery
* Performing order picking, packing, and shipping
quickly and accurately
* Handling final inspection to ensure product meets
* Shipping and packing sales orders with appropriate
packing materials for safe transportation
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s
* Ability to stand and walk for an 8 hour shift
* Ability to read and write
* Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be
able to carry up to 80lbs
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big
Companies organization that delivers on your career
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits
package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability,
Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance
performance and assist you with your career
potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action