Production Employee - Truck Loading
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/9/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
Production Employee Truck Loading
As a Truck Loader you will be tasked with the following:
* Loading garments and additional facility service
products onto trucks in preparations for route
* Moving delivery trucks once they are loaded with
* Following all safety policies and rules
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s
* Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with
* Ability to perform basic mathematical operations
using American standard unites in weight
measurement, volume, and distance
* Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be
able to lift and carry 75 lbs. or more
* Safe Driving Record
* Ability to meet DOT physical requirements of the
* High school diploma or equivalent experience
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big
Companies organization that delivers on your career
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits
package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability,
Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance
performance and assist you with your career
potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action