Production Employee - Wash Aisle
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
Production Employee Wash Aisle
Team Partners in our Wash Aisle area are responsible for
the following tasks:
* Washing - Loading /unloading and operation of
washing machines by wash load formulation,
processing sequence, and proper sling weight
* Drying - Loading and unloading the dryers
* Delivering processed garments to designated
* Delivering processed flat goods to designated area
* Monitoring detergent supply and report all equipment
* Reporting all production processes accurately
* Maintaining a clean work area
* Completing paperwork and recordkeeping in a timely
* Following safety rules and policies
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s
* Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with
* Ability to perform basic mathematical operations
using American standard units in weight measurement,
volume, and distance
* Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be
able to carry up to 75 lbs.
* High school diploma or equivalent experience is
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big
Companies organization that delivers on your career
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits
package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability,
Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance
performance and assist you with your career
potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action