Production Employee - Wiper Folding & Flat Goods Processing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
Production Team Partner Wiper Folding & Flat Goods
UniFirst provides its customers with the highest quality
floor mats, towels, and other flat good products to help
them create a safe, clean, healthy work environment. As
a Team Partner who handles Wiper Folding & Flat Goods
Processing, you will be responsible for general duties
assigned by your supervisor within the Production
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
* Folding aprons and other items
* Bundling, packaging, and bagging articles in
accordance with company requirements
* Inspecting product for holes, tears, stains, and
* Handling flat good orders and selecting appropriate
* Following all safety policies and rules
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s
* Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
* Some tasks will require lifting and moving up to 50
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with
* Ability to perform basic mathematical operations
using American standard units of weight,
measurement, volume, and distance
* High school diploma or equivalent experience
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big
Companies organization that delivers on your career
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits
package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability,
Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance
performance and assist you with your career
potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action